A Sweet Indulgence April 01 2015
Cacao Avocado Banana Smoothie
A special recipe for those with the smoothie maker!
Ingredients: 1 cup milk, 1 banana, 1/2 avocado, 2 tbsp cacao power, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
Calories: 261 calories
1. Peel the banana, cut it into small chunks, and put it in the freezer.
2. Thaw the frozen banana for about 5 minutes before using
3. Close the smart cap. Put the banana and avocado into the Kuvings Juicer
5. Pour in the milk and let the juicer run for 20 seconds to allow the ingredients to mix
6. Pour into a glass and mix in the cacao power, cinnamon, and vanilla power
This smoothie can help prevent constipation and is a good solution for those having trouble digesting.