It gives a great, creamy, and rich flavor. It also provides good nutrients for your baby.
1/2 bunch broccoli (150g), 1/2 onion (100g),
1 chicken breast (70g), 3/4 cup milk (200g),
1/2 cup flour (50g), 1 tbsp butter
1. Wash the ingredients well.
2. Cut broccoli and onion as needed to fit the chute and juice in the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer. Reserve the pulp.
3. Cut chicken breast and saute in a pan.
4. Melt butter with flour in a heated pan and cook broccoli and onion until soft.
5. Add chicken to vegetables and shimmer on a low heat.