Cranberries are rich in a range of antioxidants and because they are tart, cranberries are best mixed with other fruits.
1/2 cup cranberries (120g), 1/4 cup cashews (60g),
1 banana (100g), ¾ cup milk (180ml)
1. Soak the fresh cashews in lukewarm water for at least 1 hour.
2. Cut the banana into small chunks.
3. Freeze the cut banana and cranberries.
4. Thaw the frozen ingredients for about 10 minutes before use.
5. Close the smart cap.
Slowly put all ingredients into the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer.
6. Pour the milk in when all the ingredients are put in and let the juicer run for 20 seconds to mix.