Puree is good to spread on bread and as baby food.You can simply prepare a snack for your children with sweet mangos and bananas.
Frozen mango (250g), Banana (250g),
Sugar (100g), 1~2 teaspoon(s) of lemon juice
1. Put the frozen mangos, bananas and sugar in a container and leave them at room temperature for 30 minutes for the sugar to melt well with the fruits.
2. Fix the blade in the container and put 1 in the container. Turn the dial to MIN for blending.
3. Put the puree in a pot to boil over medium-low heat until the fruits soften. Then, cool them.
4. Boil down the crushed fruits over low heat.
5. Add some lemon juice to the puree.