Cherry brandy is very sweet and this recipe adds a little lemon juice and carbonated water to balance the flavor, and you can create a smooth finish with alcohol. This is a drink that’s both very sweet and strong. Cherries contain rich antioxidants as well as highly alkaline properties.
1 cup of cherries (200g), 1/2 lemon(40g),
11/4 cups sparkling water, 1/8 cup vodka,
1 teaspoon of raspberry syrup,
Ice, and mint leaves,
½ cup raspberries (90 g)
1. Wash the ingredients well.
2. Remove the pits and stems from the cherries.
3. Juice the ingredients in the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer.
4. Combine with sparkling water, vodka, and ice in a drink shaker. Shake firmly until frothy.
5. Garnish with mint leaves.