Do you still top your pizza with only vegetables and beef? Make your own pizza with a sweet topping.
3 tablespoons of chocolate, syrup,
Couverture chocolate (50g), 5 strawberries,
2 bananas, Mozzarella cheese (100g),
Water (140ml), Medium flour (250g),
1 tablespoon of olive oil,
Salt (2g), Sugar (3g), Dry yeast (3g)
1. Prepare the ingredients in suitable sizes.
2. Fix the blade in the container and put the ingredients for dough in it. Turn the dial to Menu 2 and press DOUGH.
3. Cover the dough with a wet cloth to have it fermented at room temperature for an hour.
4. Divide the dough into balls and cover them up with a wet cloth again. Leave them for about 15 minutes at room temperature and roll out the dough.
5. Spread some chocolate syrup on the dough and top it with some couverture chocolate.
6. Top with sliced strawberries, bananas, marshmallow and mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake it in an oven for about 10 minutes at 210°C.
8. Top with some strawberries and bananas depending on your preference.