Birthday cake for your kids. Bake a cake together for a happy memory.
Vegetable oil (300g)
(Canola oil and grape-seed oil),
Sugar (30g). 3 eggs, Whipped Cream (300ml),
Milk (20g), 2 earl grey teabags,
Cake flour (80g), Baking powder (10g)
1. Fix the blade in the container and put Canola oil, sugar and 3 egg yolks in it. Turn the dial to MIN for blending.
2. Put the blend and whipped cream in a container and add milk to mix.
3. Add sieved cake flour and baking powder in the blend and put the tea brewed from earl grey tea bag.
4. Add meringue 3 times to the blend as gently mixing from the bottom to the top.
5. Fill the dough in a chiffon pan (round container) and bake it for about 30~40 minutes in an oven at 180°C.