Absolutely tasty and nutritious when hot pepper sauce is sprayed on round-shaped meatballs! It is safe to say that it is a special meal for our kids.
A handful of young-leaf,
vegetables, 1/2 of an onion
1/2 of an onion, 1 carrot, Pork (300g),
1 garlic piece, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce,
-Hot Pepper Sauce-
1 green chili pepper, 1 red chili pepper,
2 tablespoons of soy sauce,
1 tablespoon of apple vinegar,
1 tablespoon of raw honey,
2 teaspoons of olive oil,
1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
1. Prepare the ingredients in suitable sizes.
2. Fix the blade in the container and put all the meatball ingredients in it. Turn the dial to Menu 1 and press MINCE for mincing.
3. Make round balls with the minced ingredients about 3 cm thickness and cook them on a pan with olive oil.
4. Wash young-leaf vegetables in running water and cut them in suitable sizes. Slice 1/2 of an onion and soak the sliced onions in water to remove the spiciness.
5. Empty the container and fix the blade in the container again. Pour the hot pepper sauce and turn the dial to MIN for blending.
6. Put the young-leaf vegetables and onions in a container and top with meatballs. Then, spray some hot pepper sauce.