The most famous dip sauce from the Middle East! As a well-being sauce, it is gaining popularity among those who consider a healthy lifestyle! Enjoy a healthy meal with a low-calorie food, hummus.[BLENDER RECIPE]
Boiled lentils (480g), Lemon juice (60ml),
Tahini sauce (80g), 2 garlic pieces,
3 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt,
1/2 teaspoon of cumin, 5 tablespoons of cold water,
Olive oil, A little paprika powder
1. Keep lentils soaked in water for around 8~10 hours and boil them in water for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse the boiled lentils in cold water and drain them.
3. Fix the blade in the container and put the tahini sauce, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, cumin and boiled lentils in it. Turn the dial to MIN and then slowly turn to MAX for blending.
4. Open the lid cap and pour cold water for blending. Set the number of times that you press BLEND depending on the preferred texture.
5. Add some olive oil and paprika powder to the hummus you just prepared.