The most famous dip sauce from the Middle East! As a well-being sauce, it is gaining popularity among those who consider a healthy lifestyle! Enjoy a healthy meal with a low-calorie food, hummus.[BLENDER RECIPE]
Boiled lentils (480g), Lemon juice (60ml),
Tahini sauce (80g), 2 garlic pieces,
3 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt,
1/2 teaspoon of cumin, 5 tablespoons of cold water, a pinch of paprika
1. Soak lentils in water approximately for 8~10 hours and boil them in water for 30 minutes.
2. Once the lentils come to a boil remove them from stove and run them under cold water and then drain them.
3. Add the lentils along with the tahini sauce, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, cumin into the blender. Turn the dial to MIN and then gradually raise the speed on the blender to MAX.
4. While blending open the lid cap and pour 50 tbsp of cold water. BLEND accordingly depending on the preferred texture.
5. Add a pinch of paprika powder to the hummus you just prepared, serve and enjoy.