Do you have a poor appetite these days? Stimulate your appetite with a vegetable salad with a refreshing onion-apple soy sauce dressing.
Red cabbage (500g), Cabbage (100g),
Lettuce (100g), Cucumber (100g),
Carrot (50g), Sweet Corn (100g)
Brewed soy sauce (60ml), Sugar (30g),
Vinegar (200ml), Mirim (50ml),
Cooking oil (100ml), Onion (200g), Apple (200g),
Carrot (100g), 4 garlic pieces
1. Prepare the ingredients in suitable sizes. Slice the red cabbage, cabbage, lettuce, cucumber and carrot.
2. Fix the blade in the container and put the carrot in it. Turn the dial to MIN and slowly turn to MAX for blending. Set the number of times that you turn the dial depending on the preferred texture.
3. Empty the container and put the onion, apple and garlic in it. Turn the dial to MIN for blending. Control the number of times that you turn the dial depending on the preferred texture.
4. Mix some soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, mirim and cooking oil.
5. Make a dressing using the ingredients.
6. Put some vegetables on a plate and top them with the dressing and sweet corns.