Make a low-calorie food with this fresh onion-bread sandwich.
1/2 of a tomato, 3~4 lettuce leaves,
Bacon, Mustard sauce
– Onion-Bread –
1 onion, Flax seeds (80g),
Sunflower seeds (80g), 1 tablespoon of soy sauce,
3 tablespoons of olive oil, Water (50ml)
1. Prepare the ingredients in suitable sizes.
2. Fix the blade in the container and put the onion in it, flax seeds and sunflower seeds in it. Turn the dial to MIN for blending. Set the number of times that you turn the dial depending on the preferred texture.
3. Put the blend in a container and pour soy sauce, olive oil and water. Mix them well.
4. Cut the dough into a size of the bread and dry until it hardened.
5. Cut the tomato and lettuce in suitable sizes and cook the bacon on a pan with olive oil.
6. Spread the mustard sauce on the dough from step 4 and make a sandwich with the ingredients prepared.