A roll cake topped with refreshing citron! Make a delicious dessert using different fruit extracts.
3 eggs (for meringue), Sugar (100g),
4 egg yolks (for dough), Cake flour (70g),
Butter (20g)(for dough), Whipped cream, milk (200ml),
Orange extract (100g), Sugar (35g),
1 egg yolk (for syrup), Butter (25g)(for syrup),
1. Fix the foaming disc in the container and put meringue and egg yolks in it. Press FOAM to make white, creamy foam.
2. Add the sieved cake flour to the ingredients and gently mix them with a silicon spatula. Then, add the melted butter and milk as mixing them.
3. Evenly spread the dough onto a roll cake pan with a parchment paper. Bake it in an oven for about 18 minutes at 180°C.
4. Put the orange extract, sugar and egg yolk in a pot and boil over in medium heat. When the sugar is almost melt, add butter and boil over low heat until it gets thick.
5. Spread 4 and whipped cream in turns on top of the baked bread and roll up the sheet into a ball from inside. Keep it in a refrigerator for about 30 minutes to make it cold.