Apples are so great to us! Let’s enjoy apples~
2 apples, Sugar (450g), Water (400ml),
Lemon juice (100ml)
1. Wash the apples and cut them into 4 pieces. Remove the skin and seeds, and soak them in lemon juice.
2. Fix the blade in the container and put the apples prepared. Turn the dial to MIN to blend the apples, leaving them in chunks.
3. Put the apples and pour water in a pot. Then, boil them.
4. When the water starts to boil, add some lemon juice over low heat. Add sugar, about 1/2 the amount of apples, and boil for 5~8 minutes more.
5. Pour the jam into a glass jar and cool it. Keep it in a refrigerator.