It is a half-moon shaped Italian dish with different ingredients and cheese stuffed in the flour dough. Be a top chef making calzone.
Skin-peeled sweet, pumpkin (300g),
Mozzarella cheese (100g),
1 teaspoon of salted butter,
1 tablespoon of sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt,
2 tablespoons of sour cream
Medium flour (250g), Olive oil (10g),
Lukewarm water (140ml),
Salt, Sugar, Dry yeast
1. Prepare the ingredients in suitable sizes.
2. Fix the blade in the container and put the ingredients for dough in it.
Turn the dial to Menu 2 and press DOUGH. Leave it to ferment for an hour.
3. When the dough is ready, cover it up with a cotton cloth to let the dough rest
for 15 minutes. Then, roll out the dough.
4. Peel off the sweet pumpkin skin and steam it in a steamed pot for 20 minutes.
5. Empty the container and put the steamed pumpkin, butter, sugar, salt and sour
cream in it. Turn the dial to Menu 2 and press DOUGH to mash it.
6. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese onto one side of the rolled-out dough and top
it with the mashed sweet pumpkin.
7. Cover up the remaining dough and press the seam with a fork. Then, bake it in
an oven for about 15~20 minutes at 190°C.