Lasagna blade bowl, spread with homemade sauces! This lasagna tastes delicious.
6 lasagna sheets, Mozzarella cheese
1 tomato, 1/8 of an onion,
1 garlic piece, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice,
Salt and pepper
Basil (160g), Spinach (100g),
Raw walnut (40g), 1 garlic piece,
1 teaspoon of olive oil,
1 teaspoon of lemon juice, Salt
-Garlic Cream Sauce-
Garlic (300g), Whipped cream milk (1 liter), Salt and pepper
1. Prepare the ingredients in suitable sizes.
2. Tomato Sauce, Basil Pesto: Fix the blade in the container and put the tomato sauce and basil pesto ingredients in it. Turn the dial to MIN for blending.
3. Garlic Cream Sauce: Pour whipped cream milk to the garlic parboiled for 6~7 times. Boil them over low heat. Then, fix the blade in the container and turn the dial to MAX for blending. Set the number of times that you turn the dialdepending on the preferred texture. Sieve the blended ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
4. Boil lasagna sheets for about 10 minutes.
5. Put 2 lasagna sheets on an oven pan and spread the sauces for each layer (consisting of 2 sheets each). Then, top it up with some cheese.