Meat made of beans! Its texture and nutrition is comparable to beef.
A block of tofu, Carrot, Onion (50g),
Paprika (50g), White mushroom (50g),
Salt and pepper
1. Prepare the ingredients in suitable sizes.
2. Fix the blade in the container and put the carrot in it. Turn the dial to MIN and slowly turn to MAX for blending. Set the number of times that you turn the dial depending on the preferred texture.
3. Empty the container and put the tofu, onion, paprika and white mushroom in it. Turn the dial to MIN for blending. Set the number of times that you turn the dial depending on the preferred texture.
4. Drain the blends of steps 2 and 3 with a cotton cloth and season them with salt and pepper. Then, cook them on a pan with olive oil.
5. Top with mashed potato and boiled broccoli according to your preference.