Whole Slow Juicer
Designed for the home user, it juices everything from fruits and vegetables to wheatgrass using a low-speed mastication. Low-speed processing protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. With its 3” wide mouth feeding chute it can accommodate whole fruits while cutting down the prep time.
- First vertical slow juicer with 3-inch wide feed chute with a heavy-duty motor that can take in whole fruits.
- Most fruits and vegetables can be processed without pre-cutting.
- Reduces the prep time and prevents extra nutritional loss from pre-cutting.
- The patented low speed masticating technology gently squeezes ingredients preserving all the beneficial nutrients.
- The low-speed gear reduction motor operates quietly and keeps the vibration level at its minimum.
- Blank strainer for food versatility.
- Hopper and pulp strainer included.
- The drip-free Smart Cap helps to create mixed juice and to rinse between recipes.
- All parts are easily disassembled for cleaning. Comes with 3 special cleaning tools for easy cleanup.
- Made in Korea
|Model Number||C7000S, C7000P, C7000W|
|Dimensions||9 x 8 x 17.5 inches|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz, 240W|
|Materials||Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited Warranty|
I love my juicer
Absolutely love my machine. Easy to use and clean. Gets a lot of juice out of little fruits and veggies. Does exactly what I need it to do! I look forward to many years of use!
Whole Slow Juicer C7000
I previously juiced using a NutriBullet but transitioned to the Whole Slow Juicer C7000 when I decided to try drinking celery juice each morning. My Kuvings juicer does an quick job of this task and, while cleanup was a little daunting at first, by day 3 or 4 it was much faster and I was more confident. Now, with a prep, process, and cleanup process in place, it’s smooth and easy and I reap the rewards of such a high quality product.
thus far very pleased
Amazing - simple and easy
Quiet, easy to use.
Only juiced a couple of times before and that was years ago. This is much quieter than expected. It's also reasonably easy to clean. We are consuming a lot more vegetables now. And we make strawberry mango sherbet at least twice a week.
Thank you! Great customer service