Whole Slow Juicer
Designed for the home user, it juices everything from fruits and vegetables to wheatgrass using a low-speed mastication. Low-speed processing protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. With its 3” wide mouth feeding chute it can accommodate whole fruits while cutting down the prep time.
- First vertical slow juicer with 3-inch wide feed chute with a heavy-duty motor that can take in whole fruits.
- Most fruits and vegetables can be processed without pre-cutting.
- Reduces the prep time and prevents extra nutritional loss from pre-cutting.
- The patented low speed masticating technology gently squeezes ingredients preserving all the beneficial nutrients.
- The low-speed gear reduction motor operates quietly and keeps the vibration level at its minimum.
- Blank strainer for food versatility.
- Hopper and pulp strainer included.
- The drip-free Smart Cap helps to create mixed juice and to rinse between recipes.
- All parts are easily disassembled for cleaning. Comes with 3 special cleaning tools for easy cleanup.
- Made in Korea
|Model Number||C7000S, C7000P, C7000W|
|What's Included||Juicer base, juicing top-set (lid, juicing bowl, auger, juicing strainer, rotation wiper, smart cap), hopper, pusher, blank strainer, juice cup, pulp cup, pulp strainer, cleaning tool, cleaning brush, round brush, manual, and recipe book|
|Dimensions||9 x 8 x 17.5 inches|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz, 240W|
|Materials||Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited Warranty|
- celery juice
Overall the juice is good but the output gets jammed too much
Hello! Thank you for the feedback. Can you please contact us at email@example.com so we can help you troubleshoot your juicer?
I Love this juicer it is very easy to assemble and use and cleanup is a breeze! I would like a juicer that has more of a commercial strength as I feel I need to treat this one carefully as not to break it, or over heat it. but it is a great juicer for gentle home use!
I recently purchased this juicer and used it for the first time. I love this juicer! It was so easy to use and the clean up was no big deal at all! I've had a few juicers in the past but this is the first slow juicer I've owned. What a difference! The juice doesn't separate and just knowing that I'm getting more health benefits is a win-win! I would highly recommend this juicer!
This is a great juicer. Works great and cleans up easy
Greetings! My overall experience has been outstanding! I’m very glad I spent the money to purchase this quality machine. With some practice, I have significantly cut down the prep and cleanup time. When juicing large carrots and other dense items, I split them lengthwise to help prevent stalling the 240 watt motor. Green juice is a breeze with this Kuvings 7000 unit. Kale, collards, spinach and other leafy veggies do not clog the chute if I first roll them up like a cigar. With this method, the auger devours them with ease. I ordered the separate citrus juicer for my Kuvings and have used it many times. Simple to operate and easy to clean. I keep my oranges in the fridge. Man, there’s just nothing like fresh squeezed, ice cold, orange juice! Chuck