Whole Slow Juicer
Minimize the prep work and enjoy the fuller and richer taste with Kuvings EVO820. The ultra-efficient Kuvings juicer features low speed masticating technology that extracts maximum juice from fresh produce while preserving nutrients.
- 3.2” wide two-way feed chute for reduced prep time
- The innovative two-way feed chute allows the most efficient way to insert different types of ingredients without jamming
- Patented low speed extraction technology
- Prevents nutritional loss and minimizes oxidation
- BPA free juicing components
- Sorbet and smoothie strainer attachment for food versatility.
- Special cleaning tool for easy cleaning
- Chrome plated, drip free juice spout.
- Stylish leather like finish
- Made in Korea
|Model Number||EVO820GM, EVO820CG, EVO820RG|
|Dimensions||8 x 9.5 x19 inches|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz, 240W|
|Materials||Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC|
|Warranty||10 Limited Warranty|
- nut milk
Simple, easy to use, easy to clean. I have not had any issues with my juicer and can't say enough good things about how much I love using it. I would recommend this juicer for anyone looking into getting into juicing on a regular basis.
I’m very happy & grateful using my EVO820 Special with Citrus Maker ❤️❤️
I can't say I love this juicer enough! It has changed my families life! This is my first juicer and it has been the most easiest way to get healthier. I love that it juices, makes smoothies, sorbet and you can also hand juice citrus w/ the additional citrus attachment! So many wonderful things with one machine, I was able to get rid of extra appliances that were just taking up space. Thank you for making this extraordinary device I can't see living without ever again! :)
The best purchase I made. The juices come out spectacular without any problem, I use many vegetables and fruits (carrots, celery, beets, apples, ginger, etc ). Concerning the cleaning of the product easy to clean and fast.You pay for what you get. Thanks Kuvings for such an excellent product .
Kuving stractor jams and when is jammed the pulp get out wet and not dry.
Hello! We might be able to help troubleshoot the jamming issue. Would you be able to give us a call at 888-682-5559 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org so our seasoned support specialist can help you?