Whole Slow Juicer
Designed for the home user, it juices everything from fruits and vegetables to wheatgrass using a low-speed mastication. Low-speed processing protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. With its 3” wide mouth feeding chute it can accommodate whole fruits while cutting down the prep time.
- First vertical slow juicer with 3-inch wide feed chute with a heavy-duty motor that can take in whole fruits.
- Most fruits and vegetables can be processed without pre-cutting.
- Reduces the prep time and prevents extra nutritional loss from pre-cutting.
- The patented low speed masticating technology gently squeezes ingredients preserving all the beneficial nutrients.
- The low-speed gear reduction motor operates quietly and keeps the vibration level at its minimum.
- Blank strainer for food versatility.
- Hopper and pulp strainer included.
- The drip-free Smart Cap helps to create mixed juice and to rinse between recipes.
- All parts are easily disassembled for cleaning. Comes with 3 special cleaning tools for easy cleanup.
- Made in Korea
|Model Number||C7000S, C7000P, C7000W|
|Dimensions||9 x 8 x 17.5 inches|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz, 240W|
|Materials||Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited Warranty|
- celery juice
Greetings! My overall experience has been outstanding! I’m very glad I spent the money to purchase this quality machine. With some practice, I have significantly cut down the prep and cleanup time. When juicing large carrots and other dense items, I split them lengthwise to help prevent stalling the 240 watt motor. Green juice is a breeze with this Kuvings 7000 unit. Kale, collards, spinach and other leafy veggies do not clog the chute if I first roll them up like a cigar. With this method, the auger devours them with ease. I ordered the separate citrus juicer for my Kuvings and have used it many times. Simple to operate and easy to clean. I keep my oranges in the fridge. Man, there’s just nothing like fresh squeezed, ice cold, orange juice! Chuck
It juices really well, but it’s harder to clean than my Kuvings 9500 centrifugal juicer. Love them both. I do use the 9500 more because of it’s ease to clean.
I really do love it I use it everyday!
This juicer exceeded expectations. I read reviews where things had gone wrong but I will say everything about this machine I enjoy. It's super easy to clean up. Extracts very well, the pulp is super dry. Make suer you read the manual. I feel like sometimes the negative reviews may be the part or misuse. We really enjoy this juicer, fast , quiet and easy to clean.